Last Updated: February 14, 2019
Personal Information. When you use the Services, you may provide and we may collect information about you or that can be used to identify you, including your name, e- mail address, geographic location, mailing address, mobile phone number, age or age range, gender, date of birth, favorite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information (“Personal Information”). For example, you may provide us with Personal Information when you register for an account on our www.good2collect.com website, when you fill out forms or fields on any aspect of the Site (including our social media webpages), when you participate in online surveys, and when you contact us or request information about us, the Site, and our Service (whether by email or other means). If you create an account with us, your personal contact information may be stored under your account profile.
Customer Feedback and Customer-Generated Content. When you use the Services, you may voluntarily share with us information about your experience, and we may collect, store, and use such information. Examples may include unsolicited comments and suggestions, testimonials, or other questions or feedback related to the Services, provided through surveys, live panels, contact forms, “Ask the Expert” forms, and email correspondence. You may also create and voluntarily share with us content by uploading it to the Site. Examples may include photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media or content. We may collect and use such content in connection with a variety of activities, including improving the Services, offering contests and other promotions, developing and providing website community features, and various other aspects of customer engagement and marketing.
Cookies Information. When you use the Services, we may send one or more Cookies (which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or mobile device. We may use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your Cookie settings. If you delete, or choose not to accept, Cookies from the Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Services to their fullest potential. Please note that “flash” cookies are different from “browser” cookies because of the way in which flash cookies capture and store data. Your browser’s cookie management tools will not remove flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manag er.html#117118.
Automatically Collected Information. When you visit the Site, use the Services, or open an email from good2grow, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. This includes information about how you use and navigate our websites and applications, including which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions with the Site. When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
Third Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons. We may implement third party advertising or other content on the Site that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third party content provider to read and write Cookies to your web browser in connection with your viewing of the third party content on the Site. Additionally, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow a third party to collect information about you through their browser Cookies, even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through web beacons and buttons is collected directly by third parties, and good2grow does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data policies.
Your information is an integral part of our operations, and we use it in a variety of ways in providing the Services and operating our business. For example:
• We use the information that you provide to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features of the Services.
• We use the information that you provide to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, to create new features and functionality, and to improve fraud detection and information security
•We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information (a) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service; (b) to address intellectual property, right of privacy, or defamation issues related to content you have posted on the Services; (c) to send you promotional materials, offers, and/or messages related to the Services; and/or (d) to administer contests, sweepstakes, or other similar marketing campaigns or promotions. Generally, you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications, through links provided in the messages, by updating your account preferences through the Services, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
We may disclose your information in connection with providing the Services and the operation of our business. For example:
• When you choose to share your own information to a publicly accessible area of the Site, such as a public profile page, that information will be available to anyone who is able to access that content, including other Site users.
• We work with third party service providers to help us run our business. These third party providers provide services that include, but are not limited to, website and application development and support, hosting, data storage, maintenance, and marketing and promotions management. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your information. • Data Retention. We only store your information for as long as your account is active with us or as needed to provide the Services, with the exception of information that we may need to store for a longer period of time to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for records management purposes. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
• We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.• If we learn that information has been collected through the Services from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable consent of a parent or guardian, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information, with the exception of information that permitted to be collected in accordance with COPPA.
• We may disclose your information in the event that good2grow were to be engaged in or contemplating a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
• We reserve the right to disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect good2grow from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Services; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of good2grow, our customers and users, or others.We do not rent or sell your information to third party companies for their own marketing use.
We do not rent or sell your information to third party companies for their own marketing use.
• You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services.
• Once you have registered for a good2grow account, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Site.
• If you have not created an account and you would like for us to delete your information, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us (except for emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password, and other similar communications essential to your transactions through the Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
Data Security. We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Services or store on the Site and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to your information, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Services and on the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Data Retention. We only store your information for as long as your account is active with us or as needed to provide the Services, with the exception of information that we may need to store for a longer period of time to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for records management purposes. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
Protecting Children. We take the protection of children’s privacy very seriously. The online collection of personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age is regulated by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We are committed to complying with COPPA, and therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age without first obtaining verifiable consent from their parent or guardian. We will not require or request that children under 13 years of age provide us with more personal information than is reasonably necessary to provide the Services that are available to them.
If we learn that information has been collected through the Services from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable consent of a parent or guardian, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information, with the exception of information that permitted to be collected in accordance with COPPA.
If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has obtained a good2grow account or provided us with information without your consent, or if you wish to access or make changes to the information we have about your child, please contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability. By accessing the Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our service providers that may receive your information from us, we are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your information caused by those service providers.
Third Party Websites. The Site may provide links to, or features from, other third party websites. If you link to or use such third party sites or features, you do so at your own risk. We do not control and are not responsible for the content or practices of any third party website, application, or other product or service.
Do Not Track Disclosures. Third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for how DNT should work on commercial websites. Due to lack of such standards, the Site does not respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings.
International Visitors. This Site is controlled and operated by good2grow LLC in the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you acknowledge that you will be transferring your information, including Personal Information, outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, as necessary to provide to you the products and services available through the Site.
For inquiries about your Personal Information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through any of the contact information provided below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if allowed or required by applicable laws. Please note that it may take some time to process your request, consistent with applicable law.
This section provides additional information that is important for you to know about this Policy or our practices.
2859 Paces Ferry Road, Suite 2100
Atlanta, GA 30339